Friday 6 February 2015

Pop the question to your girls!


Hey brides to be, 
so you have been asked a big question already now its time to popped the question to your girls. Here are my favorite and unique ways to ask your girls to be your bridesmaids! 


Bridesmaid pamper gift box
Price- £13.95
From-Notonthehighstreet.com

This beautiful pamper gift box is the perfect gift. Each set includes a matching hand-made soap and candle in the same scent of lavender and vanilla. Both the soap and the candle are hand-made and scented with essential oils.

bridesmaid pocket mirror.
Price- £3.50
From- Notonthehighstreet.com

An adorable gift to treat your special bridesmaids.
Because this mirror is small it is a great size for their handbag. Perfect for a gift to say thank you to your bridesmaids for helping on your big day or as a token to ask them to be your bridesmaids. 

Will you be my bridesmaid balloon.
Price- £3.50
From- Notonthehightstreet.com

This is a fun and interactive way to ask that important question and this is very unique, I think this would be cute for younger bridesmaids too. The front of the card reads 'You're more than a guest so please say yes' while the back has space for you to write your personal message.

The pink or green balloon attached to the card can read one of these options:Will you be my bridesmaid?Will you be my maid of honour?Will you be my flower girl?




Will you be my bridesmaid 'scratch card'
Price- £3.50
From- Notonthehightstreet.com

I have never seen this before, This is a personable, scratch-off 'will you be my bridesmaid?' card. This scratch off card is a different way to ask those special girls to help you on the biggest day of your life!



Will you be my bridesmaid/ maid of honor earrings.

Price- £12.06
From- Etsy.com 
seller- Thefabwedding2

Rose gold earring studs. I love these, all your bridesmaids can be matching on your big day and they can also be worn after your wedding. 


I hope you like these unique ideas.
LunaLue xx


Disclaimer.
I was not payed to talk about any of these products, these are what I have found by myself and my own opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment